I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Sarah!
Here are the rules that I am playing by:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
2. Answer the 11 questions that they provide to you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers. (I went by the number of blog followers listed in the WordPress Reader.)
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees and let them know that you have nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, first off…thank you for the nomination, Sarah! I’m honoured that you thought of me!
Now for Sarah’s questions:
1. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since December of 2005. That’s almost a decade. Woah.
2. What inspired you to start your blog? My cousin Karen thought I would enjoy it, as I have always loved writing.
3. What is your favorite color? Purple!
4. What is your all-time favorite movie? Can I pick a movie series? The Harry Potter movies? All of them?
5. When do you typically work on your blog? Either late at night or early in the morning. I’ll also randomly start drafts throughout the day to finish later.
6. Coffee, tea or neither? Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.
7. Is writing a career or a hobby for you? I’m working on making it a career.
8. What do you love most in this world? My family.
9. Can you share something that you have learned recently? Not to push myself too hard too quickly. I’ll arrive at my destination even if I take my time.
10. Where is your favorite place to shop online? Amazon. I can get everything and anything!
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? Things not going the way I plan for or expect.
Now for my 11 people:
1. Chronic Rants
3. Stella Raven
4. Trauma Dad
5. Old School New School Mom
7. The Year(s) of Living Non-Judgementally
8. An Introverted Loud Mouth
9. Story Teller Davis
10. Brooklyn Single Mama
11. Mrs Momdragon
And my 11 questions:
1. Who’s the most influential person in your life and why?
2. Describe your perfect vacation. Where would you go and why? What would do you do?
4. What’s your least favourite household chore to do?
5. What’s the freakiest thing that has ever happened to you?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What are you afraid of?
9. Tell me a goal or ambition you have for 2014.
10. How many books have you read this year?
11. Do you like to make to-do lists? Do you actually accomplish the things on your to-do list?
It took me a while to find blogs because I follow so many awesome ones (and I didn’t want to knowingly double nominate). It also took me forever to think of questions!