For the last few days, I’ve been using the wagon to pull the boys to Nolan’s bus stop. Archer hates the stroller, and although they both don’t mind walking, Archer can never do the walk there and back so I always end up struggling to carry him and manage the dog. I know, I don’t need to bring the dog…but our walk to the bus stop in the morning and afternoon is really the only walks he gets during the week day. I can never get the kids to agree to going back outside or for a longer walk than the one we already make. Plus, I’ll confess…even just going to the bus stop twice a day has me spent.
Today I’m really feeling it. I do it all the time, because Matt’s at work. But now that I’m using the wagon, I’m feeling it more. Plus, it’s cold, which never seems to help. I could scarcely move by 8pm last night, and I can still scarcely move today. I called my mother-in-law to see if she’d walk Nolan to the bus, and thankfully she did.
I’ve been trying to manage my pain by taking T3’s and staying warm but so far the T3’s have only made me drowsy. I have an oral surgeon appointment this afternoon too that I have to go to, although right now all I want to do is hide under my blankets.
MHE/Chronic pain complaints aside, it’s time for some good and positive things to report:
• The boys are excited for the Christmas parade this Saturday, and I am too. My friend Kyla is coming with her daughter, and I’m hoping we can all stay cozy with warm blankets and hot chocolate. I love that the parade is within walking distance, too.
• The landlord came by yesterday and fixed our breaker, so now the neighbour and I can both use our stoves and do laundry at the same time.
• I snapped a couple photos of last nights sunset, I seriously love living here. The view from my back door is amazing.
• I hit 1175 PRV the other day, which means I’ve been promoted to Certified Consultant. I’m super proud of this! I know I will easily meet my end of the month goal of 1200 PRV, I’m nearly there already!
• Matt’s working out a payment plan for our new-to-us CRV, which we should get this Friday or Monday. After that’s dealt with, Matt will be buying a beater car for winter so that I can have the CRV all the time. I’m so looking forward to waiting at the bus stop in the cozy CRV. Ahh warmth…hoping that will happen sooner rather than later. My bones would sure appreciate it.
• Tomorrow I finally get to watch The Mortal Instruments, I’ve been dying to see it forever now. There will also be rice crispie squares and wine. Win/win/win!
• Today I’ve been getting tons of Bane couch cuddles. Whenever I’m feeling sore, he makes sure to give me extra cuddles! I count that as a win.