I’m going to do a post in bullets, because I’m lazy. It will also be full of random crap nobody cares about. You’re welcome.
- We just got back from Nat’s house for brunch; it was yummy.
- Before we left, I was running around with my head cut off trying to find Nolan’s other winter boot. He’s somehow lost it, and it’s missing. So he wore his cowboy boots to brunch because I couldn’t waste any more time looking for it.
- I skipped SOS this week because I didn’t step out, or bother to even get dressed. I KNOW RIGHT? I’m lazy.
- And also sore. My back hurts. I blame lifting children over snow banks and pulling Nolan in his sled.
- I got to have bacon today and it was awesome.
- After brunch, we all had a 15 minute conversation about my cat, because she’s awesome.
- I actually got to snuggle my little nephew, Aaron, because I’m not dripping snot or sick. SURPRISINGLY. Usually I’m sick every time we visit Nat and Darren. I don’t know why.
- It’s snowing again and I’m less than happy about it. In fact, I’m really pissed. Yesterday was so warm I was outside with just a jacket on. I for sure thought spring was around the corner. Stupid mother nature and her stupid tricks.
- I’ve already eaten all my Lindor chocolates. They never last long in the house.
- My tattoo is looking amazing. Like, straight up gold. I love it!
- I need to have a “girls night” soon, only I lack the girls. They’re all far away from me. Sadface.
Also: this picture of Nolan makes me melt.
Yay for lazy cuddles and midday jammies.